Thursday 30 April 2009

Meeting with Kentico at Internet World London

Yesterday, we made the trip south to London to visit Internet World at Earl's Court. There we met Petr, Petr and Wayne. We had time to chat about what Silkmoth plan to do with Kentico and what Kentico are planning to do with the CMS.

The guys persuaded me to be interviewed on video with Wayne! So look out for that on the Kentico site - hopefully it's not too much of a video nasty!

I was asked about the choice of name for this blog, Kentico Geeko. I think everyone agreed it was a rubbish name!

More details on what I thought of the show can be found on my mainstream blog www.floatingdivs.com.

1 comment:

  1. Must have been an honor for you to meet Petr, Petr & Wayne!

    Thanks for posting!
    George Lichter

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm most often described as a Grumpy Old Bugger.

Followers